Now presenting the 2017 Sherry Cocktail Competition semi-finalists!
Congratulations to the 25 semi-finalists whose incredible submissions blew the preliminary judges away. The competition has been fierce with an unprecedented level of excellence in the entries and impressive knowledge and understanding of the ingredients.
Be sure to check back soon when we’ll announce the top 10 finalists who will go on to compete live in Brooklyn, NY on Monday, October 30th!
- Valerie Alvarado, Williams & Graham in Denver, CO – “Sueño y Suerte” (Moscatel, Pedro Ximénez)
- Anthony Belculfini, Taberna de Haro in Brookline, MA – “CriaDare” (Manzanilla, Oloroso, Moscatel)
- Tyler Blackgrave, Bon Ton Boil House in Atlanta, GA – “Extended Vacation” (Manzanilla)
- Guillermo Bravo, EMP Summer House/The NoMad Hotel in New York, NY – “Verano Verde” (Fino, Amontillado)
- Brian Callahan, Tiger Mama in Boston, MA – “Bellocq” (Fino, Amontilado, Pedro Ximénez)
- Gabriela Chan, Forgery in San Francisco, CA – “Shy Smile” (Palo Cortado)